The CrLRR Law School POSH has two primary objectives – to examine the effectiveness and implementation of the UGC POSH Regulations, 2015 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Regulations’) in Law Schools across India, and to create awareness about the POSH Laws and Regulations.
What the Project Entails
- Questionnaire – UG & PG Law Students enrolled in any Indian Institute are requested to fill the Questionnaire providing inputs on their understanding of the POSH Laws & Regulations and how well these Laws and Regulations are implemented in their universities and colleges; [Questionnaire has been released, you can access it towards the end of this page]
- Webinar / Panel Discussion – to create awareness among law students and sensitize them about their rights, responsibilities enshrined in the POSH Act and the Regulations. Register for the ‘POSH Awareness Session for Students in Higher Education
- Interviews – of professionals and students who have worked or are working on matters relating to POSH. [Available Here]
- Open House Sessions – with Law Students, to hear them out on the issue and provide a platform for a nuanced discussion on POSH Laws, Regulations, and the issue in general.
- Doctrinal & Empirical Study – the responses to the Questionnaire will form an intrinsic part of the study.